Digital Drama work with project partners to combine audio, video, design and performance to create interactive events in a variety of locations. We have worked with theatres, museums, universities, schools and community groups and have won awards for our multi-media productions.
Examples of recent projects:
- Deeds Not Words; Endell Street Military Hospital: Immersive drama in Covent Garden
- Resurrecting the Shakespeare Hut: Multi-media exhibition at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- Noel Coward’s Peace In Our Time: Award winning audio drama
- Stand Up and Spit: Punk poets
- Creative People and Places: Film for Watermans Arts Centre
- Galsworthy and Human Battles on the Home Front; Multi-media exhibition for Rose Theatre, Kingston